Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen…ME!

So this is kind of an interesting idea. I am now writing a post about me and my new blog. Like writing an email to absolutely no one. This was clearly a lunatic idea. In other words, nothing has changed.

So, a bit about me, then. (This might sound as complicated as a 4th grade book report.) Kevin is the name. I am a young, gay, liberal atheist nerd. I am currently living in the middle of conservative hell also known as Indiana, though I admittedly do live in the most liberal city, Indianapolis. I have done many things that count as work, mostly easy jobs like serving and bartending. I am an avid gamer and general nerd. I love science, and aspire to be a surgeon, which is proving a bit difficult. I, alas, am not an expert on anything (except,perhaps, video games and Harry Potter.) That is to say that I don’t have a degree. Yet. OH, and I have no tact.

I hate to say this, but this is probably going to be a mash up blog of pissed off ramblings about religion, politics, video games, general ignorance. What I really want is to give a voice to my many demographics and hopefully grow as a person from followers (if I ever get any).

So, that’s about it. You might just know more about me than my stepmother.

OH…The name of my blog came from a britishism (briticism?): bob-cobble, which essentially means a beating of the back-alley sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment